Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Whole World Stops And Stares For A While

Today was a very good one. =)
For the first time in a...long time...well actually, for the first time ever!, my eyes weren't searching for him all day. For once, I didn't feel like I miss him that much. For once, I didn't feel my heart racing and my face getting hot when I saw him and talked to him. For once...for the first time ever. :)

And I'll just try to forget anything that has happened in the past two weeks. THAT never happened. I'll make sure it never did...

I'm just trying to take care of myself and put a great cover on. It doesn't mean anything's changed deep inside.

P.S: Planning to skip English period tomorrow, that teacher is a monster. Any suggestions? Mine includes hiding in the toilet for one hour and reading my book. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment