Sunday, October 17, 2010

I know a place where the grass is really greener...

It's a peaceful Sunday afternoon, I'm raping the delicious peanut butter and listening to the sound of heavy rain outside.
I'm feeling great...a lot better. I don't know what happened, it's like it happened very fast and ended very fast. It's like the past two weeks were not real. Well, there aren't real anymore. Cause I decided to forget them.

I'm looking forward to lots of great things which make me feel excited by just thinking about them now! It's gonna be AMAZING. =)

And...I don't want to go back to Iran...there's nothing left for me there. But since I'm the youngest and since I'm always the one whose wants are overlooked, they're gonna go back and I have to follow them. What I really want is one great month being on my own, sort things out, and see if I can survive without my mom. Seriously, I'm not a child anymore, they should start letting me go. I can't stick to my parents for the rest of my life...

Anyway, maybe it's good to leave here for a while. Maybe not. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment