Monday, October 18, 2010

Time flieeeeeeSssss

There's something about my face that has changed, I've no idea what it is, but everyone keep telling me that. I guess the way I feel really shows in my face, like for real. It's kinda cool. :)

And since I'm happy and peaceful, my face is literally shining these days :P I feel good. I CAN feel good.

That Monday was two weeks ago, but it feels like two years, SO faaaar that I can't actually believe it happened. Everything happened so fast, the way he changed was so fast, that now I really doubt we are anything but strangers to each other. I don't care...anymore. I'm used, but I learned my lesson. And it cost me all of my friends. :|

But I'm gonna be strong again...you just wait and see!

It's still so weird. It's like I need proof to remind me that it was REAL.

Life is in flash forward...term exams in three weeks! o.O and then one month holiday...and probably Iran...and then my birthday, Persian new year, final exams and whoa, summer again, year 11...And then flash forward again. And then my life's over :P

Now that I look back, I was nothing special to you. I'm glad I realized it soon enough...cause I could never be able to let go without knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment