Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let's run away and don't ever look back...

Today was boring. But still a good one :D I was a bit stressed out for Human Bio test but it turned out okay...I guess. Sometimes I wonder what the hell was I thinking when I chose it :-S I thought I could handle it...well I still can, it's gonna be a lot harder than other subjects, that's it.

Tomorrow's gonna be an awesome day! I don't know why I feel like that, it's just there =] Even though we have biology and ICT test...ugh.

Saw my mom in school today, but then she went to KLCC with her friend and I continued waiting for Shannon until 3 because she got detention. And by the way, if you're reading this Shanz, WHY DO YOU GET PISSED EASILY OVER STUPID THINGS? It's not good. Nah. Drama much?

Mr.Badaoui is our class teacher now...he's kinda cool, but very firm at the same time. The best thing about him is that he doesn't treat us like kids...he treats us like young adults. Well that's because he's not that old yet...so he understands :P

I'm not gonna write about THAT anymore. And today, all of a sudden, I got so blue in the class. I was close to crying, but then I got mad at myself...and I made a deal. I'M NEVER GONNA SHED ANOTHER TEAR FOR HIM ANYMORE. I promised myself :) So then I just tried to smile and shake it off...kinda worked I guess. Hmmm. I feel like I'm in control of myself. Finally. :)

So...now I'm home alone...hungry...sleepy...happy...and watching Mamma Mia! :P
I love the way they suddenly burst out singing ABBA's songs. And Amanda Seyfried is soooo PRETTY! <3

Looking forward to tomorrow! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment