Tuesday, October 19, 2010

imma get your heart racin' :)

ASSESSMENT WEEK! It's just assessments but I can't help noticing the actual exams are only two weeks away. :-/ Chemistry was okay today, because I woke up at 2 in the morning and studied until 5! :P I love those hours. Everyone's sleeping, everything's quiet, and I have the house all to myself. But tomorrow I have Human Biology test...and it's a lot harder and heavier so I should study NOW...Pfffff. Sleepy head...

Today, we had the English assessment, and we could choose between three options for a story. I went with the first one, it was about the chances you could take but you didn't. I wrote my story, it wasn't from my point of view...I think I did a good job. It didn't sound silly. And the teacher agrees :P She thinks I'm too good in writing for my age. Probably thinks I rip off my homework from the internet.

Isn't it another awesome day? Haircuts really help see things differently :P And I'm not just talking about the one I got yesterday. :-"""" hihi.

They changed our class AGAIN. I think it was the fourth time...they want us to be closer to staff room so they could handle us better...but they don't know it's not gonna help lol. But honestly, I love my class. We're really like a family. And...I discovered something else about myself. I'm a good leader. People LISTEN to me. And well...I like that...hehe. It feels right. I don't mind responsibilities, I don't mind working hard...a typical Capricorn! xD

Hmmm...what else...I'm trying to write more to avoid studying hehe...
Oh! Aleksander's party! It's gonna be epic. :)

P.S: Katy Perry is so effing hot! o.O <3

No comments:

Post a Comment