Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I wanna stay in love with my sorrow.

It's been crazy over the past week. It's like, to hell with exams, my whole life is screwed up, all the things that used to mean something are just nothing now. I can't recognize this outrageous girl, that does all the things I used to loathe . I've become everything I used to hate... I'm this girl that plays with boys like toys. I don't care about who gets hurt while I'm being careless. I know I MIGHT regret it later (I'm not even sure..that's bad) but for now I just want to throw it out and I don't understand myself at all. It's probably because I'm mad at someone or something or even myself but I should figure out why.

But it's so different, I don't think this is temporary. I've seen huge changes and damn I think they're gonna be there forever. The people, the people. I kicked out three of the friends I valued the most and I don't think we'll ever be back on again. And the whole thing with three of them is stubbornness. Maybe I just need more flexible people in my life for my own sake.

Daddy's leaving in a day. Don't know how to feel, I don't even know when will be the next time I'll see him.

Boys, boys, boys. They are crazy.
I don't wanna be a bitch that cheated. But this is so crazy. I hate all your lies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment