Monday, April 25, 2011

home/friend/hug-sick

I don't know what the hell's wrong with me, here I am, 4 in the morning crying like shit.
I don't even know the real reason for it o.O nothing's wrong! at least doesn't seem wrong.

I hate it when it happens, it's like I control for a loooong time and one moment it needs a small trigger to BURST OUT. Right now I'm biting my own hand to prevent any awful noise from getting outta my mouth since bro is asleep. It's disgusting.

I can cry silently by myself all I want, but I know that what I need right now is someone to hug me and just don't ask about anything.

-By someone I mean anyone. Not a particular person.

Okay, writing was my last weapon and it did not distract me, it's pretty bad then..
I'll just go back to try to control the wild tears, they freak me out.

1 comment:

  1. once it happened to me years ago. though it's been a long time, I can clearly remmeber the feeligns I had while I was crying, and trying not to be heard by my sister, who was asleep there on her bed.
    despite being sad, it felt inceridibly pleasant.

    ReplyDelete