Saturday, May 7, 2011

Call me a doctor

Do I have the slightest clue about what's wrong with me? Absolutely not.
It's like, I try to escape it, but it happens everytime and I fall back into this super massive black hole of depression. Everything starts going wrong and I keep having bad days everyday. My mind goes wild and I can't really sleep at night, I snap at people, I get hurt easily and my jealousy issues look worse than ever.

I thought that last week just happened because I was stressed, that when my mom will be back I'll be alright but it didn't happen and I'm actually getting worse, and she's no help. She's just another addition to my already stressed life. I try to not keep things inside, but the only way I can express it is with wild tears and I hate it. Yesterday I burst out crying like shit in class, shaking violently and big fat tears running down my hot cheeks. EVERYONE SAW IT. It's probably gonna be my most embarrassing memory forever...

I can't understand myself at all..What the hell's wrong with me? :-/
May was supposed to be terrific. It just turned out to be horrible.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand you this happens to me sometimes too, a psychiatrist could be very helpful ,there are some meds that take this depression thing all away .

    ReplyDelete