Friday, April 22, 2011

And promises to keep

There's this album in my Facebook called 'A Little While Ago' and I don't know why, I just love browsing it over and over again, and whenever I do I smile with no reason and damn I'm not a 'smiler' :D Same thing with 'Holidays In Iran', I just love each single photo, they remind me exactly how I felt and my smile in them is genuine. Hmm..And I still miss breathing there.

But when she's there, it's like part of me is there now, it's like I can see with her eyes and feel with her heart. I feel like I'm less here and more there. Physically here mentally there. And I live here like a living corpse, specially since there's no school to distract me.

I saw a little cute but very dirty kitten in the street on my way back home from cheerlading practice. It was small, and I estimated it might be one month old. Or three weeks. The thing about it was that it couldn't really move because it was blind, and couldn't open its eyes. It was really sad, it kept meowing and trying to find its mother. I really hope that no human did it to the poor thing. :| and me? I tried to move it away from the road, and I did even though it was damn hard (the kitten couldn't see me so it felt uncomfortable with being carried) I wanted to bring it home, but I couldn't carry it very far. Considered taking it to a vet, but I didn't have enough money with me then. I just feel so guilty. I hope it doesn't get run over by a car. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment