Thursday, April 14, 2011

just try..

This is the bad thing about holidays, you wait for it and then when it comes you get sooooo bored you want school back. And the worst part is that I'm at home all day and my mom is driving me crazy, I can't stand her more than few hours a day :D I can't go out everyday, and Natalia is in Australia :( 

So I just sit at home and hate my face and hate myself and just eat when I'm stressed. Just realized that I have this eating disorder called Binge earing disorder, and Wikipedia says these are the signs. 

  • Periodically does not exercise control over consumption of food.
  • Eats an unusually large amount of food at one time, far more than an average person would eat in the same amount of time.
  • Eats much more quickly during binge episodes than during normal eating episodes.
  • Eats until physically uncomfortable and nauseated due to the amount of food just consumed.
  • Eats when depressed or bored.
  • Eats large amounts of food even when not really hungry.
  • Usually eats alone during binge eating episodes, in order to avoid discovery of the disorder.
  • Often eats alone during periods of normal eating, owing to feelings of embarrassment about food.
  • Feels disgusted, depressed, or guilty after binge eating.
  • Rapid weight gain, and/or sudden onset of obesity.

And damn, they're so true :( 
My mom still thinks that I'm making a big fuss out of it. 
Sometimes it's so bad that I just wanna die.

P.S: It's so good to be talking to the two people that meant a lot to you again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment