Wednesday, April 20, 2011

bored and lonely in a rainy day.

It seems like whatever I do is not with the flow. I become a nerd and people go party. I go partying and people become nerds. I'm single and happy couples are everywhere. I'm in a relationship and all of them break up. Confusing much :D

Anyway...it's been weird though...some couples that I'd never thought to break up broke up, and not just one or two o.O

Shannon's leaving for Sabbah tomorrow, Natalia is still in Australia, and Alex is kinda grounded. And me? Neglected I guess.

Did a bit of research about what does really attracts women to men and men to women and was a bit surprised to find that women do not care about the looks much as long as the man looks dependable and capable of protecting the future offsprings (CHESSY I KNOW...but that's biological stuff lol) and the reason that men pay the most attention to women's bodies and looks is because they can decide if the body is capable of giving birth to healthy offsprings that survive to pass his genes, like wide hips and small waist and all that...totally weird :D

Then maybe that explains why I can't help myself with intelligent and tall males :-S


P.S: Robbie Williams is so dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment