Thursday, March 24, 2011

everything you touch just trembles doWn

EXAM WEEK'S COMING TO AN END! 
And I'm not really happy about it at all, honestly I don't know what I'm gonna do during the holidays. I'll miss the awesome people. And some of them are already about to leave us next term so I use every chance I get to spend some time with them :(

Human bio is my last serious test - tomorrow - after that weekend and stupid commerce on Monday and then boom, freedom. 

My right wrist is still injured so it's kinda bandaged with a medical waist supporter and typing is not easy lol. 
Everything's a bit better. I somehow managed to stop myself from being thrown in the huge black hole that took the life outta me the last time it happened. I'm beginning to gain control of things. Except for a few.

I enjoy talking to him and I shouldn't. It's wrong. I keep telling myself that we're just friends but it's not easy being just friends with somebody who has just confessed his feelings for you, and honestly I'm more attracted to him than my boring boyfriend. But I don't wanna hurt anybody, I wanna do the right thing and stay the good boring girlfriend for him and the caring friend for 'him'. But I know myself. I always mess things up anyway. :-/ 

I wish, I just wish that this blog was private for once. There are things that I can't confess to anyone else without them hating me for it. Shannon always judges, Alex is too cool for this kind of stuff, parents are just NO, HE just won't understand, and others are not close enough. The only person that I could really talk to without worrying that he'll judge me for being my true self is gone. Well, not practically gone, but yeah. Distance. Fucking distance. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment