Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lucky to have stayed where I stayed...

Today was the best day ever...no biology and maths 'cause Ms.Neeti and Mr.Rama were absent :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Okay I can't stop being happy about it lol. So we just wasted time, played group games and he was all mine. :) The only bad part of today was the activities time, I still can't f***ing understand why boys and girls should be separated. I mean, girls do NOTHING! All they do during that time is talking and gossiping in small groups, and of course no one plays anything. I miss playing football with boys like last year. Now I should just join the club of bitches, talking about every single person's private life in school. Arrrgh.

BUT I guess we solved some problems today with some people. Peace all over. Feels good, even if the problems are not solved deep inside at least you can pretend like they are and just be nice in each other's faces, I don't give a damn about behind-my-back-talks. I just can't care anymore. xD

I know that in first steps of relationships everything seems perfect, you're on top of the world and nothing can bring you down. I just hope it will be like that forever. :) 

P.S: TERM EXAMS IN ELEVEN FREAKING DAYSSSS!!!! :-SsSsSs

No comments:

Post a Comment