Wednesday, March 9, 2011

:|

I'm so confused these days. It's like the world is moving forward and I'm just standing behind waiting for something that I don't even know what is it. It's...bad. I'm not doing anything. I can't. I guess I'm kinda, mind-paralyzed. I can't decide, I can't choose, I can't even think straight. Something's awfully wrong these days. And it's strange because nothing's really wrong in my life. I'm not depressed. I'm not having any frienship problems. I'm not having the third world war with my mom. I'm not doing bad in school. I'm not unhappy with  my current relationship. There's really no reason for this.. I just want it to end cause the term exams are so freaking close..

Even physically, I'm always tired no matter how many hours I sleep I get (and they are a lot..) I forget things easily, I can't remember what I wanted to do or say a few seconds later. I can't concentrate on studying annnd I have this urge to eat even though I'm not hungry. This is the weirdest mood I've ever experienced. It's all so overwhelming...I'm worrying about something in my subconscious and I can't even figure out what that is. Even my dreams are bad these days. They are long and full of warnings and stressing elements. I don't feel safe anywhere..

Ahh. My mind is about to explode. I can't explain this.

No comments:

Post a Comment