Sunday, March 13, 2011

I don't wanna die...sometimes I wish I've never been boRn at all

I hate Sunday afternoons. You just have nothing to do, and it seems like the minutes take years to pass. And it's SCHOOL tomorrow. And I hate writing a novel for English. Annnd I just wanna complain all I want.

Anyway, about good stuff, Fitness First is awesome. It's like I don't feel the time when I'm there, and today I started my personal training sessions with boxing :D it was greaaaat. I just punched and punched for a solid half an hour. HARD. xD

My dad's coming in a few days, don't know if it's good or bad. It's always good at first but then he starts criticizing me 24/7 and I just wish he would go back. It's Persian new year anyway :D We may be doing something about it in school but it's not gonna be huge cause it's exactly in the middle of term exams.

And well that's all about the good stuff.
How many disasters a country can handle at once? Earthquake, tsunami and possible nuclear leaking. I can't imagine how the people are there in Japan. I just wish they would all be safe..

P.S: Michael Buble's concert in Malaysia tonight. :| I'm just so miserable :-<

No comments:

Post a Comment