Saturday, March 5, 2011

the show must go oN

So today was officially my first day at FitnessFirst :D Went with my mom, watched MTV while working out. I love the atmosphere there. Everyone's so friendly, it's like a huge family. Gonna try the yoga class tomorrow.

And then...I rushed into a first date without heading back home and that was just a BAD IDEA. I mean I showered there, but I hadn't brought my make up stuff or earrings or necklace and bag..felt kinda weird and I was tired so there was a bit of silence there but it wasn't awkward, it was like a mental conversation through...hands :D

Then we went to watch The Adjustment Bureau and it kinda sucked and got boring, but we had a laugh outta it anyway...I guess it was a lame version of Inception :D Matt Damon kinda does look like Leo DiCaprio and even  Emily Blunt looks like that girl in Inception and the theme was sci-fi and weird stuff happened too but really the story sucked. Gaah. Not the best movie to start with :D BTW it was my first time going to the movies alone with a boy and it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Then it rained like crazy, and we just decided to walk through it anyway :P I got on the bus then and he called me and was on the phone with me until I got home xD
I'm sooooo tired now.
Like, really tired.

Still hoping that it lasts forever. His words are comforting. I've never heard stuff like that from a boy and I know it's hard for him to say it but he still makes the effort anyway. Maybe they CAN be good after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment