Monday, January 24, 2011

wish I was sober, so I could see clearly now the rain has goNe...

I didn't write in here for so long because I felt guilty about letting go of it when I promised I will write in it everyday.
And then I told myself, what the hell should I be guilty for, why should I explain it, why should I be worried about updating a blog when I'm having the time of my life back home? So just screw it, I'm not gonna tell you a summary of my days in Iran :D

I've been having this terrible allergic attack for a few days now. It's awful. I mean, everytime I tell myself it's nothing new and I'm used to the pain but it still kills me everytime. And this time it was the worst, it affected my face and eyes too... :-/ an extension to the usual horrible arms and legs and neck. It's painful, it's damn painful. So today while waiting in Starbucks before my doctor appointment, I had a stupid argument with my brother and then he said something and I just burst out into tears like shit. It happened because of the pain, because of the way I've had been treating the people close to me, because of all the anger I felt deep inside and because of the thought of the people I'm no longer talking to and they aren't just a few, and they're so recent. :-/ Actually it worries me, I've been crying a lot lately. Even by considering the PMS factor! :D What the hell happened to that strong girl I once knew...

Used to be distracted by music while writing, but now it's actually good. It's like, I'm not even thinking and my fingers just type very fast as if they have a brain of their own. That's how this bullshit gets here, LOL.

Didn't go to school today of course. I hate going out when this happens, I hate people seeing me when it happens and having to stand all those whispers about how they feel sorry for me. But...today I got a little better and my face seems a bit okay...so I'll wear my jacket to hide the arm scars and will go tomorrow, cause I miss my friends and I get so damn bored at home and well...because I love studying. And all of my books are in my locker in school. :-/ Ow and I hate missing Human Biology classes :D I love Ms.Neeti. Which reminds me, she chatted with me in facebook asking me how am I! :P I mean, it's so cool considering the fact that she's my class teacher. She's been screaming a lot this term but after all I know it's because we're such a painful class :D Mohd just got expelled... :-/

I TALK A LOT! I KNOW I DO! ONLY IN MY BLOG :D

No comments:

Post a Comment