Sunday, January 30, 2011

They say it's all fair in love and in war

Sittin' in Starbucks AGAIN. I'm really getting sick of it :D
So today we'll be heading back to KL - in exactly two hours - and then I have to get ready for school :-/ Monday left and we'll have a one week holiday because of Chinese New Year which is awesome :D 

I don't know how to feel. Maybe writing about it is stupid. Lame maybe. I just know that I want to have something of my days when I look back, just a piece of memory...I care about this kind of stuff. Can't let go of the past, and always scared of the new things. That really sucks. 

But guess what saves me? The crazy need to reach for the goals I set, and the fact that I face hard stuff no matter how much they hurt. You know, when I think about it it really makes me feel good, cause I really don't think I'm much of a good person but that single positive trait helps. 

Okay I'm not making any sense here. I just miss home.

P.S: WHY SHOULD MICHAEL BUBLE BE ENGAGED?! THAT DELICIOUS THING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment