Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm having the time of my lifeeeeeee...and I never felt this way before! =p

Can I have some balance in my life pleeeaaaaasssseeee?! :D

I mean, I'm not complaining, but it's really challenging to have such stressful days full of depression and sickness and awful thoughts and tears, and the next day so energetic and loud and friendly and...'happy'. Today was one of the good ones, I even started singing walking back home and it was raining :D 

Today was not supposed to be good...apparently somebody had informed school people about our hang outs and parties and they questioned us one by one about it. That was awful, we all felt like criminals! I mean, what we do out of school is none of their business should not be their concern. Damn, I feel stalked now. They knew about every detail through Facebook. :-/

But I'm happy that no one got expelled or hurt xD and after that I had an amazing afternoon. It was just pure fun. And my piano lesson was awesome :D she said I'm really gifted for piano. And it felt natural. Maybe I really shouldn't have wasted my time with violin all this time. 

I feel good, I feel so alive, I feel like I can do ANYTHING. To-do lists always make me feel better xD and my new room has seen awesome changes annnnnddddd I've lost a few more pounds and look somewhat slim which me likes :D all the male students in school like it too it seems. Foolish boys, always caring about the outside. It's good I have good inside and outside at the same time! =p LOL

Planning to start Fitness First maybe! It's much easier and it's fun when it's with friends/family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment