Thursday, January 27, 2011

I caN feel your heartbeat

My first activities in this term...badminton! It can be boring but today it wasn't and we reaaalllly played, hardcore! :P 

I hate the drama behind everything though. I'm deciding to not have any 'best friend' at all, cause once you mark them your bestie things will fall apart, and I've learnt that the closest person to you can become a total stranger the next day. Exprienced this way too much to risk again. I'm going to hang out with everyone, not dedicating my life to a particular person. :-/ I'll take no sides. I'll stay outta drama. IF I can. xD 

Sitting in Starbucks, right beside the big glassy window and I see people when they walk pass it, the cars and the view of the big awesome De Palma hotel. 

Love writing in here even though it's always ' 0 comments' :D . I personally know three people who read this regularly and eight other people are subscribed to its feed in GR. It's creepy, knowing that real people in your life read this. I try to forget that fact when I'm writing though. 

I feel so many changes! Little things that didn't matter before make my day now, new stuff to do, and Gossip Girl is no longer entertaining haha. I... even don't miss 'them'. Jusssstttt waiting for my daddy. Let's hope I won't jump in his arms in the airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment