Saturday, December 18, 2010

too much love will kill ya and you won't understand why

Something is wrong this time and I have no idea what it is. Knew that since the moment the plane landed in Tehran and I didn't feel a thing. 

Anyway...holidays...it's a relaxing time after all that school and exam and drama and stressful times. Everything's better here. I'm not really a family lover but I enjoy the family gatherings and nope I can't wait for Yalda xD It's gonna be huge! It's weird and it's good that I never missed it for a year. It's always huge. It's always at my grandma's. With a LOT of people. 

I'm really honestly happy for them. To hell with my own problem, they're cute together. They're strong together. But then again I just wanna fast forward life and see who's gonna be mine. Nobody. LOL

I know I'm not obsessed with a song anymore when it loses its magic. I'm gonna miss Sail Away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment