Sunday, December 5, 2010

Read between the lineS

Eveything's a bit better.
And I really have to thank you for finally making me realize how low I got myself for you.
Anyway...I'm REALLY TRULY TOTALLY FINALLY over it, and you know how can I tell? I don't get a freaking heart beat when I see his name or himself. Don't even wanna see him before I go. Don't wanna see those two faced 'friends' too. She left me when she knew I needed her more than ever, and I gave a lot of myself to stay with her and now I realize she didn't DESERVE it. It's enough...I'll come back stronger in 2011. :)  And you can call me a selfish bitch but I am going to put myself before anyone else, anything else. At the end, the only one you can count on is yourself, no matter how many people you think you have. They can all leave you in a second. I have to have myself's back, don't you think?

Today me and Shannon went to Rebekah's house! It was awesome. She has these three lovely cats, Hero, Cow and the other one's name I've forgotten :p I just couldn't get enough of them! And then we had this nice spicy dinner that I managed to finish even though the chili in it was killing me and I had tears in my eyes, hehe. I don't know how they handle the spicy-ness! o.O

Going to straighten my hair permanently (or rebounding as they say in Malaysia.) tomorrow. Honestly, I'm gonna miss my curls, but it'll make everything so much easier. I tried fighting it but I finally gave up, my hair type can't stay good in such a humid place like Malaysia, so if I don't want frizzy hair, have to straighten it...I'm looking forward to it: D

P.S:

My shadow is the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart is the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then, I'll walk aloNe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment