Friday, December 17, 2010

Once upon a time we had a place to call hoMe

I'm gonna update this a lot while I'm here - I want to record every single thing of my time here, and well, I've got nothing else to do since there's nothing much I can do here.

So, today I finally got to see some of my friends, it was so effing cold! Then when I got home I had this allergy attack because I was holding some cats in the park :D My eyes are still red and scary. Got to take awesome photos with family, too. Never liked being a photographer but it's part of my plan to capture every moment here. I want to feel good when I see them back in Malaysia, when I miss home so much that I just cry like shit. It helps. 

And...there was something about this meeting today, I don't know...maybe I was wrong, but I felt like a total stranger there. Maybe only one or two of them were really glad to see me. I felt very awkward and I wasn't even myself, I was nervous and I acted like a stupid girl. :| I was only comfortable around Wisy and Melik :D Because they ARE my friends. I can still be paranoid but I've a feeling that the rest totally hate me. Or I'm annoying. Or something like that. 

Anyway...that's a part of not having a home. I'm a stranger here, I'm a stranger there. Life sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment