Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November! :-j

Writing is an awesome thing, especially when you're terribly sick and can't really talk because of a severe sore throat. Fever, body ache and now this morning, an earache. I feel very weak. And I don't like it.

So, where should I start? FOUNDER'S DAY! It was a cool day. Loved to be the center of attention, thanks to my pretty blue dress. There wasn't a single head that wouldn't turn to me when I walked into a crowd. And I had to say thank you for more than fifty times that day, totally cool. And when it ended I changed back to jeans and went shopping with Anita, and we really shopped till we dropped.

And then on Saturday went to Hamza's house to see her newborn baby brother! OMG he was so TINY! And then the birthday party after that. The dancing party was great. I'm not sure about the rest...
Seriously, I'm not gonna drink anymore. I don't like the person I become after drinking. And I don't like this new social me, maybe I was better off being a quiet nerd sitting in a corner and reading books in a huge party. I should go back to that. I NEED to go back to who I was. Dammit, you RUINED my life. :|

And I'm gonna stop going out until the exams are over...and when I do, I'm gonna wear long sleeved shirts, and I'm gonna act like a lady. I'm sick and tired of this new racy slutty girl. :| Capricorn much? Get outta my head you restless Aquarius! :P

I've discovered that I'm a brave person. And it's really a good thing... I'm not afraid of the things people usually are afraid of.

I'VE BEEN SICK FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS AND IT DOESN'T SEEM TO GET ANY BETTER! :(
I missed school today but I can't miss tomorrow too, exams are too close. The last day of school (before exams) is November 4th, and today is November 1st. Gaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment