Monday, November 1, 2010

Space bound

I do hate you. A lot. For all the emptiness I see in my eyes, for all the tears I've cried, for the way you make me feel - make me ashamed of myself and who I am. I don't care if hate is a strong word, I hate you, and it all changed so easily, like you did. I cared for you, I loved you. But you were too busy counting the stars, never saw the one person who truly loved you for who you are. Of course, everyone wants you NOW, but I wanted you before that. I saw the real you there and I decided to fall in love with that person. You just broke me...broke everything. Now all those girls want to be with you because of what have you become...and you feel like you've suddenly become popular...hot...wanted...but believe me they will leave you as soon as you lose your title. And I'm sorry...but when that day comes it'll be too late for me. 

Just promise me you'll think of me everytime you'll look up in the sky and see a star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment