Saturday, November 6, 2010

Some dance to remember, Some dance to forget

So this is one lazy Saturday afternoon, and I've decided to study, but really, all I wanna do is to lay down. I'm not exactly sick anymore (I still cough a lot and I'm still weak but at least no more fever! :P) but the energy level is very low today. The exams are gonna start on Tuesday...and frankly, I'm scared of maths more than anything. I love everything else.

I guess I'm over it, the last post was stupid. But this blog is a place for me to be stupid so I'm not gonna delete it.  Well honestly I still get the shakes when I see his name, but at least I can control myself...and even accidentally meeting him on Wednesday wasn't as bad I thought it would be. Yeah, I'm over it :) There's just one thing, I really should stop listening to Love The Way You Lie, Airplanes and Nothin' On You for a while. Too much memories.

So the only thing bothering me right now is Shannon,studying, and my backache. The rest of the sky is clear! :P

I hate it when she gets stuff seriously and becomes a really disgusting drama queen. She needs to chill. But other than that I still love her, she's my best friend xD Time will make her better.

P.S: Experience! I was way more disgusting than her in my own days! :P
P.S 2: Aleksander's pre-exam party was cool :) He's an awesome host. And a more awesome friend.

1 comment:

  1. Nice weblog that I seen....u wrote nicely and i think u do it to relax ur self...:)

    ReplyDelete