Saturday, September 11, 2010

Start Of Something New?!

Okay, I know I'm soooo lazy! Haven't updated this poor thing for eight months. I know, I know...I'm just too busy. And I just have too many places to write :P

So, where do I start? A LOT has happened in these eight months. Guess I'll just try to update this more often, even daily maybe?! Haha. I don't know. I wish!

I THINK I'm gonna sing in front of the whole school next Monday, for the Hari Raia performance. I'm SO damn nervous, and whenever I think of it I just wanna throw up. The bad part is that, the song which I'm supposed to sing is not my favorite, and I'm not cool with it. I really really really wish it was Kelly Clarkson's Because Of You! I've sang this for five freaking years and I'm PRO. But Leona Lewis' I Will Be?! It's not my type. Anywayz...I just hope that I won't screw it up. The whole school...OMFG. Sometimes I just wanna step back...but I know that's the only way I can start. Complicated, eh?

I'm loving the school life. Last year, I was new and didn't know many people, I was shy, I didn't know how to behave in a new place. But now here I am, I've got lots of friends, I'm social (well...at least a bit more:P) I smile, I talk loudly, I volunteer for things, I'm always there. I love everything. My class this year is waaay cooler than last year's, at least there are no mean girls. Yet. I love my friends :)

And oh well...as usual...I have a crush :) That makes school fun too :P He's...cute...I think about him everyday. Haizzzz...

BUT I'm too scared to do the first move, what if he doesn't like me back?! I don't wanna risk...

Gonna go to bed now, got tuition tomorrow :( It's 23:50.

I love life :)

P.S: Vampire Diaries is baaack! The first episode was mind blowing. Poor Damon...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment