Sunday, September 19, 2010

I can REALLY use a wish right now

It's hard to believe how fast things can change, how fast things DID change, in just a few days. My life it's just so different now, and it all happened in less than two weeks. I can't describe it...it's just that, everything looks so far away! Like I'm not here. Like it's not me, doing all these things, saying all these things, it's just not like me!

Today was supposed to be great,amazing,brilliant,super,extraordinary...
And then just 10 minutes before the meeting she called and canceled it, without a reason why, and I'm wondering why I'm not mad at her yet, why am I not devastated, why...was I so calm? She basically RUINED everything without even saying a simple 'sorry' , and then she snapped at me for asking why. WHY THE HECK I DIDN'T FIGHT WITH HER?

Maybe, maybe maybe maybe it was better for us, maybe it wouldn't be the day I wanted. Sigh...I don't know. I just can't be mad at her. Sure, I'm gonna be a lil cold to her for the next few days, but I know I'll forget. I just can't stay mad at her.

Anyway...
It's just so weird to me, the way she acts...

But I had fun today :) Maybe that was the amazing thing about today. Simply having a good time and well...I was CLOSE to him today :-" :P


No comments:

Post a Comment