Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stop being so attractive, you're distracting me! :P

OMG I'm too tired to type...today was so freaking fun! After staying back for almost two hours after school and almost doing nothing (Cuz the music teacher was so bitchy! She didn't let us practice in music room! :-L ) I went home, dressed up, and went to Yassi's house to surprise her for her birthday which is today...I was waiting by the pool when I suddenly realized that the guys in the basketball court actually look familiar...and wow, they were all sayfol guys, shirtless! OMG OMG we laughed so hard at theM :D Toooooo sad we didn't have a camera! :(

Then we jumped in the swimming pool and had funnnnn till it was too dark to see. Actually she has a party tomorrow xD

No school tomorrow haha. Nava's going back to Iran and I have to be with her :( It's just...too soon...Meh.

I miss Iran. It's getting cold there...I want to be there :(

Got a headache...I think I've a cold. By the way, life's still amazing :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment