Sunday, June 19, 2011

my life is brilliant.

I really had fun last night, even though I thought I wouldn't. It was an unexpected surprise birthday party for my friend's bf xD I mean at first it was awkward cause not all of us knew each other and well I'm not really a social person who enjoys partying with unknown people :D but he was there, and we danced, even though I hate dancing in front of people. It was cool. The people were friendly. And I wasn't that wasted at the end of the night :D

I just remember some blur moments of looking into his eyes and smiling and trying to speak Persian cause I don't know why I go English when I'm a bit under influence :D LOL. Then, we talked a lot, like a lot lot lot. We talked about future and random things. It was a really really awesome night. Just being beside each other felt like heaven.

Then I had to go around 11 and he got me home.

I reaaallllyyyy want exams to end right now. Cuz we both don't feel good spending time on this kind of stuff when we're in the middle of FINAL exams. :-/

I'll be home in around three weeks. Can't believe it.
Maybe don't even want it.
Cause I'm gonna miss a lot of things here..
But he's gonna go as well xD
So I can continue texting him everyday. We did that since May 2nd...there's not a day without texting going by lol.

Physics tomorrow! Now that's something I actually LIKE to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment